This week I have a die cut peacock from the Noble Peacock Suite for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I have used one of the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Papers as the background layer on the Old Olive card base.
- The peacock was die cut from Whisper White cardstock and coloured with sponges and Old Olive, Blueberry Bushel and Pretty Peacock inks.
- For something a little ‘different’, I partially die cut the oval through the Sahara Sand tag so that the full peacock could be showcased.
- Stamp Sets: Royal Peacock, Beauty Abounds,
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Noble Peacock Specialty DSP, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Old Olive, Blueberry Bushel, Pretty Peacock
- Accessories: Detailed Peacock Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Linen Thread, 1″ Circle Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.