Over the past few weeks, you will have seen various posts here using the beautiful Floral Essence stamp set and matching Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.
Today I have another (last in this series for now) using some of the stamps to create a background.
- Stamp a flower image and leaves on Gray Granite cardstock with matching ink.
- Stamp six of the three petal flowers on Whisper White cardstock with Gray Granite ink and punch with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- Colour four of the flowers with Mango Melody ink and an Aqua Painter. Colour the other two with Rich Razzleberry ink and an Aqua Painter.
- Punch three leaves from Vellum.
- Stamp a sentiment on Whisper White with Gray Granite ink and punch with the 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch.
- Punch a Gray Granite 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle to layer the white sentiment.
- Stamp Sets: Floral Essence, Label Me Pretty
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Gray Granite, Whisper White, Vellum
- Ink: Gray Granite, Mango Melody, Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Perennial Flower Punch, Leaf Punch, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Glue Dots, Clear Wink of Stella
… for the inside