Today I have created a mini Pizza Box with the Pigment Sprinkles on Glimmer Paper.
- Lightly spray the Glimmer Paper with water, add Pigment Sprinkles and move colour around with an Aqua Painter. Allow to dry naturally.
- Punch out flowers and leaves with the Perennial Flower Punch and the Leaf Punch.
- Attach a piece of Perennial Essence DSP to the front of the mini Pizza Box and the arrange flowers and leaves as desired. Add aClear Faceted Gem to the centre of the flower.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White with Mossy Meadow ink and punch with the Tailored Tag Punch and add to the DSP.
- Stamp Sets: Lots of Happy
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds or Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Perennial Essence DSP
- Ink: Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Pigment Sprinkles, Tailored Tag Punch, Perennial Flower Punch, Leaf Punch, Dimensionals, Clear Faceted Gems