Today’s card uses the Pigment Sprinkles on Glimmer Paper. The result does not seem to be as intense as with the Brusho Crystals, but it is still stunning.
- Lightly spray the Glimmer Paper with water, add Pigment Sprinkles and move colour around with an Aqua Painter. Allow to dry naturally.
- Punch out flowers and leaves with the Perennial Flower Punch and the Leaf Punch.
- Attach a piece of Perennial Essence DSP to the front of the Mossy Meadow card base. Add half a Pearlized Doily and the arrange flowers and leaves as desired. Add some Clear Faceted Gems to the centre of the flowers.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White with Mossy Meadow ink and punch with the Tailored Tag Punch and add to the card front with Dimensionals. (I cut down the top and bottom of the punched shape.)
- Stamp Sets: Lots of Happy. Floral Essence
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds or Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Perennial Essence DSP
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Blueberry Bushel
- Accessories: Pigment Sprinkles, Tailored Tag Punch, Perennial Flower Punch, Leaf Punch, Dimensionals, Clear Faceted Gems
… just a little stamping for the inside and envelope.