This week I have used the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Products for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- The Kraft card and envelope are from the Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes pack. Check out the pretty silver border on the envelope (it is also on the card front).
- The background layer is from the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack and is the perfect size to add to the card.
- I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies for the Mossy Meadow and Whisper White layers.
- The Whisper White layer was stamped with the Good Morning Magnolia images with Mossy Meadow ink, and the flowers were coloured with the Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. It was then lightly sponged with Mint Macaron ink.
- Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia
- Cardstock: Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes pack, Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack , Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
- Ink: Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Stampin’ Blends – Petal Pink, Sponges, Dimensionals
- For the inside ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.