Brusho Watercolour Crystals have now retired, but I have been playing with them while I wait for my new Pigment Sprinkles to arrive.
- Lightly spritz the Glimmer Paper with water. Sprinkle with Brusho Crystals and use an Aqua Painter to move the colour around. Allow to dry naturally.
- Stamp one of the small flower centres from Floral Essence along the right hand half of the Sahara Sand card base with Versamark.
- Attach Glimmer panel to left hand side of the card.
- Stamp the three petal flower with Daffodil Delight ink on the So Saffron Perennial Essence Vellum three times and punch with the matching Perennial Flower Punch.
- Punch three leaf images with the Old Olive Perennial Essence Vellum and the Leaf Punch.
- Attach the three floral images using Glue Dots and add the leaves behind them. Add to the card base and attach a Gold Faceted Gem to the centre of the flower.
- Stamp a sentiment from Darling Label on Whisper White cardstock with Old Olive ink and punch with the matching Darling Label Punch. Sponge around the edges with Old Olive ink and add the the lower right of the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Floral Essence, Darling Label
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds or Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Perennial Essence Vellum
- Ink: Versamark, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
- Accessories: Leaf Punch, Perennial Flower Punch, Darling Label Punch, Aqua Painter, Gold Faceted Gems, Brusho Crystal Colour, Dimensionals
… just a little stamping for the inside and envelope.
Next week I will have some samples using the new Pigment Sprinkles.