Brusho Watercolour Crystals have now retired, but I have been playing with them while I wait for my new Pigment Sprinkles to arrive.
- Lightly spritz the Glimmer Paper with water. Sprinkle with Brusho Crystals and use an Aqua Painter to move the colour around. Allow to dry naturally.
- Stamp the trees from Winter Woods along the top half of a Merry Merlot card base with Versamark.
- Die cut a sentiment and two trees with Whisper White cardstock.
- Attach Glimmer panel to lower part of card and add trees and sentiment.
- Stamp Set: Winter Woods
- Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds or Sparkle Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy
- Accessories: Well Written Dies, In the Woods Dies, Brusho Crystal Colour, Dimensionals
… just a little stamping for the inside and envelope.
Next week I will have some samples using the new Pigment Sprinkles.