This week I have combined the Technique Challenge with the Color Challenge. Click on the links to find out more about them.
Here are the colours …
… and here is my card.
- The ink pad background is created by stamping the ink pads randomly over the cardstock. Where the Pineapple Punch and Coastal Cabana have overlapped, it creates a green shade.
- Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
- Ink: Basic Gray, Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana
- Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope, I cut strips from the original inked panel.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
3 thoughts on “Ink Pad Background for the Technique and the Color Challenges”
Thanks Mal. I will have a video for you in a couple of weeks. Happy stamping.
Annette, that is absolutely stunning. No way I could do that without your video, please. XX Mal
On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 7:00 AM Lavender Thoughts wrote:
> Annette posted: ” This week I have combined the Technique Challenge with > the Color Challenge. Click on the links to find out more about them. Here > are the colours … Pineapple Punch, Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana … and > here is my card. Tips: The ink pad” >
LikeLiked by 1 person