Brusho Watercolour Crystals have now retired, but I have been playing with them while I wait for my new Pigment Sprinkles to arrive.
- Sprinkle Brilliant Red and Prussian Blue Brusho onto a piece of Watercolor Paper. Spritz with water until colours start to dissolve. Allow to dry naturally then emboss with the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Die cut a sentiment, the swirl and the bird with Whisper White cardstock and the Well Written Dies and attach to the embossed panel.
- Wrap some Linen Thread around the panel a few times and attach on an angle to a layer of Basic Black. Add to Purple Posy card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: None
- Cardstock: Purple Posy, Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Blueberry Bushel
- Accessories: Well Written Dies, Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Brusho Crystal Colour, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
… just a little sponging with the negative swirl image for the inside and envelope.
Next week I will have some samples using the new Pigment Sprinkles.