This week I found the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers extremely challenging! In the end, I decided on a monochromatic look using the pretty Garden Lane Designer Series Papers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- The Garden Lane DSP demonstrates how easy it is to combine varying shades of the one colour.
- Stamp Set: Love what You Do
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Whisper White
- Ink: Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: 2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.