Here is a recent color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here are the colours …
… and here is my card.
- Stamp the images on watercolor paper and colour with Stampin’ Blends.
- Add a little black ink to an acrylic block, dilute with water and use an Aqua Painter to splash on the art panel.
- Stamp Set: To A Wild Rose
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Wild Rose Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends – Call Me Clover, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody
- … a little decoration for the inside.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.