Yesterday I showed you the four cards made straight from the instructions in the Hugs From Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit. Today I have some alternate projects made with supplies from the kit and a pack of Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes.
- The above 2 cards have been created using one of the ‘bird nest’ cards, matching envelope and supplies from the kit together with two Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes.
- Card 1:
- I have cut the bird nest card in half along the fold line to give the bird nest piece and a blank Crumb Cake piece.
- The bird nest piece was then trimmed to fit in a landscape position on a Very Vanilla Note Card. The panels on either side of the nest were cut from the patterned part of the back flap of the envelope.
- The sentiment panel was cut from the plain part of the back of the envelope and attached with Dimensionals.
- A Linen Thread bow was attached with an Adhesive Dot to complete the card.
- Card 2:
- The main panel is from the front of the ‘bird nest’ envelope.
- I fussy cut the leaves from the remaining piece of the bird nest piece and attached it to the main panel.
- Some splotches were added to the main panel (third generation stamping).
- A die cut flower was added to the leaves with a Dimensional.
- Cards 3 and 4 were made using one of the ‘script’ cards, matching envelope and supplies from the kit together with two Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes.
- Card 3:
- I have cut the script card in half along the fold line to give the script piece and a blank Very Vanilla piece.
- The Crumb Cake back left over from the earlier cards was trimmed and attached to the front of a Very Vanilla Note Card. Splotches were stamped second and third generation at the top and bottom of the Crumb Cake layer
- The script piece was then trimmed to fit in a portrait position and attached to the centre of the Crumb Cake layer. A bird was stamped in the top right hand corner of the script panel.
- Sentiment panel:
- This was cut from the plain part of the back of the envelope.
- After stamping the sentiment, a piece of one of the labels was attached to the lower right hand edge of the panel.
- Some Linen Thread was then looped behind the panel using Adhesive Dots.
- After adding to the card front with Dimensionals, a vellum feather was attached with Adhesive Dots on the sentiment panel and Dimensionals on the script panel.
- A Linen Thread bow was attached to the bottom of the feather with an Adhesive Dot to complete the card.
- Card 4:
- A piece of the remaining script panel and the envelope front were attached to the Very Vanilla Note card.
- The velvet ribbon was added to cover the join between the two panels.
- A metallic bird embellishment was added below the sentiment.
- So, from the supplies provided for 2 cards in the kit together with 4 Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes, I have created 4 cards and still have supplies left over for even more projects.
Just to recap: What is Paper Pumpkin?
- Paper Pumpkin is a monthly papercrafting kit offered by Stampin’ Up! that is currently only available in the United States and parts of Canada.
- Because the Hugs from Shelli kit is so special, we wanted to make sure everyone everywhere would get the chance to experience it.
- To accomplish this the Shelli kit will be offered as an exclusive, limited release in all global (Europe, South Pacific, Japan and Quebec, Canada) markets starting 15 May.
The Shelli kit from Paper Pumpkin includes the following:
- An exclusive stamp set not available anywhere else
- One Classic Stampin’ Spot® from our Classic ink collection
- Paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs)
- 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes
- Adhesives and embellishments for all 12 cards
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colours: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
I have a small number of these kits available. If you live in the Toowoomba area and would like to purchase one, please contact me. Otherwise, let me know if you would like me to order one for you or visit my online shop (link below) to get your Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit before supplies disappear.
Later in the week I will have even more alternative projects that you can make with the kit supplies. Come back and visit then for more inspiration.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.