Today’s card uses one of the many hidden, but great stamps sets in the Annual Catalogue – All the Good Things.
- A layer of Very Vanilla was stamped with the Burlap background stamp and Sahara Sand ink. It was then lightly sponged with Pool Party ink and attached to a Bermuda Bay card base.
- The oval frame was die cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Layering Ovals Framelits using Bermuda Bay cardstock. It was then attached to the burlap layer using Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Coral and sea grass were die cut from the Under the Sea Framelits using Fresh Fig and Mossy Meadow cardstock. The grass was attached inside the frame – only at the base of the grass. Parts of the coral were attached behind and in front of the fish.
- The fish was stamped with Mango Melody ink on Whisper White cardstock and fussy cut and added over the sea grass.
- Sentiment was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and sponged with Pool Party ink then added to the top right hand corner of the oval with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Stamp Sets: All the Good Things, Burlap
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Mossy Meadow, Fresh Fig, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Mango Melody, Pool Party
- Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Under the Sea Framelits, Foam Adhesive Strips
… and for the inside
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.