Here is a Clean and Simple card using the masking technique with All the Good Things, Marbled and Swirly Frames stamp sets.
- Stamp the rectangle Swirly Frame image in the centre of a Whisper White layer using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Stamp the bonsai image inside the frame using a Mossy Meadow marker for the tree and a Petal Pink marker for the pot. Use markers for the sentiment to create a multi-coloured effect. (The best way to stamp this panel is to use the Stamparatus and stamp multiple times to get a deeper image.)
- Cover the stamped frame and images with a mask (copy paper, sticky note or such) and stamp the Marbled background stamp using Petal Pink ink. Remove the frame and attach the panel to a Mossy Meadow card base.
- Stamp Sets: All the Good Things, Marbled, Swirly Frames
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink
… and for the inside
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.
One thought on “Clean and Simple card using All the Good Things”
I enjoyed reaading your post