Today, I have more butterflies! This time, I have CASEd one of the cards from the front of the catalogue using different colours.
- A piece of Highland Heather was embossed with the new Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the raised areas sponged with Whisper White Craft ink. The panel was then added to the card base with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- The butterflies were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White cardstock and coloured with solid stamps and then punched out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- Glue Dots were used to attach the ribbon to the embossed panel, and the butterflies were then attached with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Stamp Set: Butterfly Gala
- Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White
- Ink: Whisper White Craft, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber, 1/8″ Whisper White Sheer Ribbon, Glue Dots, Foam Adhesive Strips, Butterfly Duet Punch
… a little decoration for the inside
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.