Today’s FREE PDF uses new products from the 2019 Occasions Catalogue – Climbing Roses bundle and the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. I have chosen a ‘love’ theme which would be just the thing for upcoming Valentine’s Day.
- Cut one of the frames from a piece of the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.
- Squeeze a small amount of the liquid glue onto a corner of the silicone mat.
- Take a piece of Stamping Sponge and dab it in the glue.
- Dab the sponge all over the back of the laser-cut paper.
- Attach laser-cut piece to Balmy Blue piece.
- Attach completed layer to centre of Night of Navy card front.
- If you keep the piece of ‘gluey’ sponge in a zip lock bag, it can be used many times.
- Die cut and colour images and attach to the card.
- For full instructions and measurements, please download the PDF file.
- Stamp Set: Climbing Roses
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Ink: Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Sahara Sand
- Accessories: Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blends, Rose Trellis Thinlits, Dimensionals, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Jewels, Aqua Painter, Stamping Sponges, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Silicone Craft Mat
- … a little decoration for the inside
You can get all the detailed instructions and measurements in the FREE PDF here.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.