Yes, more butterflies! Today I have used butterflies from Butterfly Gala and the flourish from Beauty Abounds.
- The small solid butterfly image was stamped randomly with Versamark on the front of the Balmy blue card base.
- The flourish image was stamped diagonally from bottom left and top right on Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper using Granny Apply Green ink. Stamping on Designer Series Paper adds an extra dimension to your project.
- The butterflies were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White cardstock and coloured with Stampin’ Blends and then punched out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- The sentiment was stamped on Balmy Blue cardstock with Highland Heather ink and die cut with the Stitched Labels Framelits.
- Stamp Set: Butterfly Gala, Beauty Abounds
- Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Versamark
- Accessories: Stitched Labels Framelits, Dimensionals, Butterfly Duet Punch, Stampin’ Blends: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather
… a little decoration for the inside
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
lick on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file.
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.