Welcome to the Artful Stampers Blog Hop. Today’s theme is to use Metallics from the Holiday Catalogue.
Here is my very sparkly card.
- Chicken Wire Elements (silver foil) have been layered onto a Gray Granite card base. This is topped with a Black Foil panel which has been embossed with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. For even more sparkle, I have sponged some of the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint on some of the embossing.
- It is very difficult to show all the metallic sparkle in a photograph. Here is a close up to try and give you a better idea.
- Pine leaves have been die cut with Shaded Spruce cardstock and the Pretty Pines Thinlits. Mistletoe and bow have been die cut with Silver Foil and the Pretty Pines Thinlits.
- Stamp Set: Christmas Pines
- Cardstock: Gray Granite, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Black Foil, Silver Foil
- Ink: Shaded Spruce
- Accessories: Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Chicken Wire Elements, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Foam Adhesive Strips, Clear Epoxy Droplets
For the inside …
I would love to hear what you think of my creation. Please leave me a comment and then visit the other hoppers for more inspiration. Just a couple of us this week.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.