The Sea of Textures stamp set and co-ordinating Under the Sea Framelits can be used for many different occasions. Today’s card includes a FREE PDF.
- Stamp the background image randomly over the DSP with Tranquil Tide ink. Use second generation stamping (ink image, stamp on scrap paper then on DSP).
- Stamp branches with Tranquil Tide ink, and the large and small coral with both Pineapple Punch ink and Fresh Fig ink.
- Stamp the octopus with Crumb Cake ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and die cut.
- Stamp the large coral in Pineapple Punch ink on Whisper White cardstock and die cut.
- Die cut coral with Fresh Fig cardstock. Attach the Pineapple Punch coral piece offset behind the Fresh Fig coral.
- Die cut some weeds, sand dollars and netting.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock. Outline the edges with Night of Navy ink by ‘scraping’ the edges across the ink pad.
- Assemble the pieces as shown in the photograph. Use Dimensionals for the octopus, sentiment and coral.
- Add art panel to Night of Navy card base.
- Stamp Set: Sea of Textures
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Tranquil Tide, Pineapple Punch, Fresh Fig, Night of Navy, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Under the Sea Framelits, Dimensionals
Decorate the inside and envelope to match.
You can get all the detailed instructions and measurements in the FREE PDF here.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.