Here is the latest sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about this challenge.
This is the sketch.
… and here is my card
- I masked the white panels and sponged Shaded Spruce over the rest of the Whisper White panel. The flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Stampin’ Blends and then a Black marker was used to outline the white panels.
- Stamp Set: Illuminated Christmas, Christmas Pines
- Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Shaded Spruce, Basic Black Marker, Stampin’ Blends: Lovely Lipstick, Shaded Spruce, Pineapple Punch, Color Lifter
- Accessories: Sponges, Dimensionals
For the inside …
Why not have a go at the sketch yourself? I would love to see your creations.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.