Here is another example using the Faux Watercolour Technique.
- This is a very effective technique that provides a watercolour look without all the hard work. Simply colour your stamp with either an ink pad or markers, lightly spritz with water and stamp onto Shimmery White cardstock. Hold the stamp onto the paper a little longer than normal to allow the ink to soak into the paper, and there you have your Faux Watercolour.
- Stamp Set: Bunch of Blossoms
- Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Shimmery White
- Ink: Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Garden Trellis TIEF, Sequins
- Technique: Faux Watercolour
the inside ….
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.