CASEing the Annual Catalogue today to show you the Faux Watercolour Technique.
- This is a very effective technique that provides a watercolour look without all the hard work. Simply colour your stamp with either an ink pad or markers, lightly spritz with water and stamp onto watercolor paper. Hold the stamp onto the paper a little longer than normal to allow the ink to soak into the paper, and there you have your Faux Watercolour. If you are using an outline image, you can add more colour with an Aqua Painter once the outline dries. Don’t be too impatient or the colours will run together and you will lose the definition of the image.
- Another technique used in this card is Emboss Resist. Stamp the image in Versamark on watercolor paper, add Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. Use an Aqua Painter and ink (Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana) to add a watercolour wash over the embossing.
- Stamp Set: Graceful Garden
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper
- Ink: Fresh Fig, Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
- Technique: Emboss Resist, Faux Watercolour
the inside ….
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.