Here is the latest sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to see more great inspiration for this challenge.
This is the sketch.
… and here is my card
- Did you know that you can create your own masks using dies and Window Sheet? For this card I have used a mask I made with one of the Eclectic Layers Thinlits and some White Embossing Paste. It adds just the right amount of texture to the background.
- To create the silhouette layer:
- Stamp images from Pressed Flowers using Stazon Jet Black ink and allow to dry.
- Saturate an area with water and then sprinkle some Brusho crystals. Move around with an Aqua Painter to get desired effect. Allow to dry either naturally or with a heat tool before adding the other layers.
- Stamp Sets: Pressed Flowers, Eastern Beauty
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight
- Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody
- Accessories: White Embossing Paste, Eclectic Layers Thinlits (for mask), Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Brusho Crystal Colour: Red, Gamboge, Yellow
For the inside …
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.