It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. The link will take you to all the great creations for this challenge.
Here is the sketch:
With the wide open space on this sketch, I decided to create a vintage / collage style card.
- There is a lot going on in this project, some of which is difficult to show in a photograph. The art panel is sponged, stamped and then textured with White Embossing Paste. A little Wink of Stella adds some sparkle to the art panel and die cut sentiment. The Shaded Spruce layer is stamped and then embossed with the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Stamp Sets: Varied Vases, Post Script
- Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand, Lemon Lime Twist
- Accessories: White Embossing Paste, Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Celebrate You Thinlits, Clear Wink of Stella, Sponges
- The envelope and inside of the card have been decorated to match the card front.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.