At a recent technique class, I showed participants how to use rubber bands and an acrylic block to create cool backgrounds. I will have more samples over the next few weeks.
Keep reading, I also have a video which shows the simplicity of the technique.
- Wrap some rubber bands of different sizes around and acrylic block and stamp on cardstock. For an even bigger WOW, sponge the area with a light coloured ink to match.
- Stamp Set: Love What You Do
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
- Ink: Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Sponges, Rubber Bands, Acrylic Block
… a little on the inside and envelope too
Here is my YouTube video on this technique.
This beautiful stamp set is now available in the new Annual Catalogue. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.