That’s right! The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now live. You can order from it through my online shop (click on my name for the link) from midday today.
To celebrate, I have CASE’d a card from the catalogue using the Rooted in Nature Bundle – adding my own touches.
- Use the Direct to Paper Technique to add Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather inks to a piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. Attach to a Blackberry Bliss card base.
- Stamp leaves on Whisper White with Mint Macaron and Highland Heather inks and cut with matching dies. I used my Stamparatus – see recent post on how I did this with punched images. It works the same way with dies and I will have a video next week to confirm how easy it is.
- Add a strip of Burlap Ribbon to the card with leaves attached to either side.
- Stamp sentiment words on Mint Macaron with matching ink. Cut each word out separately and add to a Mint Macaron tag. Punch a hole in the top of the tag and add some Linen Thread.
- Tie a bow with Very Vanilla Solid Baker’s Twine and attach above sentiment on the tag with Glue Dots.
- Attach the sentiment over the leaves with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Nature’s Roots Framelits, Very Vanilla Solid Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals
… a little on the inside and envelope too
This beautiful stamp set is now available in the new Annual Catalogue. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.