In a few days the 2018 Annual Catalogue will issue and you will be able to purchase your very own Stamparatus. This stamp positioning tool is amazing and will be your new best friend for all your stamping needs.
This is the first in a series of videos that I will do to show you how to make the most of the Stamparatus.
Do you find it difficult to line up your stamped images when trying to punch them with a matching punch? The Stamparatus is the answer.
Today’s video will provide lots of detail on how to achieve perfect stamping with punched images every time. For this video, I have used the Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set and matching Blossom Builder punch.
This is a screen shot from the video to show you the stamp set and punch.
Here is the card that I made from the images I stamped in the video.
- The trick to this technique is to punch out a template using the negative images in the punch and keep it with your stamp set. This way you will remember to use it with the Stamparatus for excellent results every time.
- All about the card:
- Stamp Set: Bunch of Blossoms
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Color Theory Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Merry Merlot, Petal Pink
- Accessories: Blossom Builder Punch, Stamparatus, Dimensionals
… and the inside
Here is the video:
Let me know what you think of this technique and make sure that you subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified about any new videos.
I will have a video next week again using a punch and stamped images with some more tips.
Only today and tomorrow left to purchase your favourite retiring products. Check them out in my online shop to make sure that you don’t miss out on your favourites.