This card was for a swap – the theme was “I’ve Got You Cornered”.
- I took the theme literally and created fancy corners on the top and bottom right side on the front and inside.
- A 3 cm strip was cut off along the right hand side of the card front. The fancy corners were made using the Everyday Label Punch. Easy peasy – just put the corner of the cardstock in the part of the punch that you want for the design.
- The row of daffodils was stamped along the ‘inside’ of the Thick Whisper White card base using Memento Tuxedo Black. They were then coloured using Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Watercolor Pencils.
- The large daffodil image was coloured the same as the row of daffodils. This image was then die cut with one of the scallop Layering Ovals Framelits and layered with a Basic Black Oval from the same Framelits.
- A strip of Crushed Curry Color Theory Designer Series Paper was added along the left hand side of the card front before the art panel was attached with Dimensionals.
- The sentiment was punched with the Classic Label Punch.