Today I have another in my series of videos on how to create quick and easy cards using the Memories & More Card Packs.
These packs are not only great for memory making, but also for creating quick and easy cards. The best part of these packs is that they are a very economical way of trying out the images from a suite without having to buy the stamp set.
There are 72 double sided cards in each pack – 52 small and 20 full card front size, giving you the option of making up to 72 quick and easy cards for your stash or gift boxes. You will find these packs in the Annual Catalogue, Occasions Catalogue and even a FREE pack (with qualifying sales) in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
Today, I have one using the Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack.
- Die cut a scalloped oval with Very Vanilla cardstock using the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Stamp a sentiment from Remarkable You with Rich Razzleberry ink on the oval. Scribble a line under the sentiment with a Rich Razzleberry marker.
- Attach a Memories & More card to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Loop some Gold Natural Trim across the centre of the card using Fast Fuse.
- Attach the sentiment panel across the centre of the Memories & More Card Pack using Dimensionals.
… don’t forget the inside – cut a strip from another card to match the one on the front, add to a piece of Whisper White and attach to the inside of the card.
Check out my video for a more visual effect.