Today, I am participating in another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge.
Here is the sketch:
This is my take:
- Emboss a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and attach to the front of a Tranquil Tide card base.
- Cut a strip of True Gentleman Designer Series Paper and attach to a Night of Navy layer. Add to right hand side of the embossed layer.
- Die cut a Very Vanilla square using the Stitched Shapes Framelits, and a Tranquil Tide square with the Layering Squares Framelits.
- Stamp a bird and branch on the Vanilla square, colour with Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Attach the art panel to the Tranquil Tide layer and add to the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of Very Vanilla, cut out, colour the edges with the Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends and add to the art panel.
… dress up the inside too