Today I am starting a series of videos on how to create quick and easy cards using the Memories & More Card Packs.
These packs are not only great for memory making, but also for creating quick and easy cards. There are 72 double sided cards in each pack – 52 small and 20 full card front size, giving you the option of making up to 72 quick and easy cards for your stash or gift boxes. You will find these packs in the Annual Catalogue, Occasions Catalogue and even a FREE pack (with qualifying sales) in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
I have already showcased some of the Petal Palette Bundle in previous posts. Today, I am adding to the Petal Passion Suite by creating a quick and easy card using the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack.
- The Memories & More card was white with just the flowers printed in black on the top corner.
- Cut a mask of the floral image with a sticky note, cover the image and use a Sponge Brayer and Lemon Lime Twist ink to colour the card.
- Colour the image with tools of your choice. I have used Watercolor Pencils and a Blender pen. Colours used were Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.
- Stamp a sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black. I used one from Layering Love.
- Cut a piece of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper the same size as the card front and attach to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Attach the art panel on an angle using Dimensionals.
… don’t forget the inside – stamp a matching image from Petal Palette and colour with the Watercolor Pencils.
Check out my video for a more visual effect.