Welcome to the November RemARKably Created Blog Tour.
You may just be starting the blog tour here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup in the link below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
The Theme today is create projects using the new Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. These markers are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colours. They are so easy to use to blend different shades of the one colour or to blend different colours as I have done in the following projects.
- Emboss the Pool Party card base with the Petal Burst TIEF.
- Colour a piece of the Just Add Color Specialty DSP with the marvellous new Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- Wrap some Linen Thread around the art panel and attach it to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment from Colorful Seasons with Night of Navy ink on a scrap of Pool Party cardstock and fussy cut. Outline the shape with the dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend. Attach to the card base with Dimensionals.
- This one also uses the Just Add Color Specialty DSP. This time, I have taken it up a step by creating a Stained Mosaic background on the art panel.
- Add a piece of Color Theory DSP to a card base of Thick Very Vanilla.
- Color a piece of Just Add Color Specialty DSP with the Stampin’ Blends. Use the Stained Mosaic technique with black ink over the art panel. Die cut with a Layering Ovals Framelits and layer on a Calypso Coral scalloped oval. Attach to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment and some leaves from Happy Birthday Gorgeous. Colour in the leaves with the Stampin’ Blends and die cut the panel with a Layering Ovals Framelits. Layer on a Calypso Coral scalloped oval and attach to the card base with Dimensionals.
You can see more projects that I have created with these Stampin’ Blends here. But before you do, make sure you visit all the other participants on this blog tour.
Thank you for visiting our blog tour. I am sure you will agree with me that there are lots of amazing ideas and inspiration for you to digest. You are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so click on the blue icon below to see who is next in the list.
If you would like more information on the Stained Mosaic technique, please check out my video.