Come and make a selection of cards using the Awesomely Artistic and Timeless Textures stamp sets. These cards can be used for any occasion. The above photo is a sneak peek of some of the cards we will be making this month.
This class caters for both beginners and those who are more advanced.
- Classes will be held at my home in Middle Ridge.
- Bookings must be made by 2 pm on the day prior to the class.
- Late bookings MAY be considered depending on numbers already booked for the class.
- Maximum number per class is 6.
- Cost of each class is $20.
- At each class, you will create up to 4 complete cards to take home.
- You will need to supply your own adhesive (this can be purchased at the first class), and paper snips. A paper trimmer is also desirable, but not essential for the first few classes.
- Each class is run three times – Wednesday morning, Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon.
- There are two different classes run each month.
Wednesday 13 April: 10 am – 12 pm OR 7 pm – 9 pm
Saturday 9 April: 2 pm – 4 pm
Wednesday 27 April: 10 am – 12 pm OR 7 pm – 9 pm
Saturday 30 April: 2 pm – 4 pm
Not based in the Toowoomba area, but would still like classes?
I also provide classes by mail (online card kits) with detailed instructions so that you can make them at home. Check out details here.
Please email me with details of your preferred time. I will confirm your booking via email. If you haven’t heard back from me within a day, please contact me again.
If you would like a special class for a group of friends, please contact me and I will arrange it for you.
I look forward to being your creative coach, by helping you build your knowledge and supplies for paper crafting.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss any queries you may have.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Have you checked out the great products in the Occasions Catalogue yet? Click on the Catalogues menu item on the side bar to download your digital version or contact me to get your own copy.
- 2014-2016 In Color products will be retiring at the end of May 2016. Get in before the rush to stock up on your favourites [especially ink refills].