- Do you like to make your own cards?
- Do you struggle trying to come up with ideas for the design?
- Do you then have problems working out what size to cut each piece?
- Do you find you don’t have time to attend classes to learn all the tips and techniques to help you make great projects?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, I am here to help.
My card kits are like having your own class at home. They will take all the worry away and allow you to create beautiful cards with the minimum of fuss, in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you.
Here is how the kits work:
- I will design a selection of cards using a specific stamp set and provide you with the detailed instructions in a PDF file. This file will also contain measurements for each piece, photographs showing the steps in the process, as well as some extra tips and tricks that I used to create the project.
- All cardstock, embellishments [ribbon, sequins, etc] will be precut and provided by me.
- You will need to provide the stamp set, inks and adhesive.
- Cost of the kits is $20 including postage.
- You can earn a discount (and only pay $15 including postage) on the kit by purchasing the stamp set through my online shop using the designated Hostess Code. If you already have all or some of the products, provided you spend a minimum of $50 before postage & handling, you will still receive the kit for a discount.
Awesomely Artistic – CLOSING DATE 20 April 2016
This month, I am using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. This set has flowers, leaves, a dragonfly, a sentiment and some great collage style images..
Here is a sneak peek of the projects.
Interested in participating in the Awesomely Artistic Kit?
Here is what you need to do:
Make sure you have the supplies required (all Stampin’ Up! which can be purchased in my online shop):
- Awesomely Artistic stamp set
- Always Artichoke Ink Pad (or similar)
- Elegant Eggplant Ink Pad (or similar)
- Garden Green Ink Pad (or similar)
- Night of Navy Ink Pad (or similar)
- Crumb Cake Ink Pad (or similar)
- Sahara Sand Ink Pad (or similar)
- Adhesive of your choice (I use and recommend Multipurpose Liquid Glue)
- Sponge Daubers or Sponges
- Kit only: email me with your address and I will provide you with a PayPal Invoice which must be paid by 20 April 2016.
- Kit for discount: order your supplies by 20 April 2016 through my online shop usingHostess Code: XM9HMP6Q and email me with your address and I will provide you with a PayPal Invoice which must be paid by 20 April 2016.
The PDF file will be emailed and the card kits will be mailed out to you by 30 April 2016.
I look forward to being your creative coach, by helping you build your knowledge and supplies for paper crafting.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss any queries you may have.