Alisa has provided us with a Chalkboard theme for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop this week.
I used Perfect Pennants and the Hearth & Home Framelits for my inspiration.
Here it is ….
How I created it:
- The base of Basic Black has a layer of Pink Pirouette DSP. I cut it and turned part of it over to show two patterns.
- The chalkboard was cut with the Hearth & Home Framelits, cutting out the ‘inside window frame’.
- Whisper White Craft Ink was used for the sentiment and ‘chalk smudging’ on the art panel
- A flower was punched with the Petite Petals Punch and Pink Pirouette card stock. This was then embossed with the Elegant Dots TIEF, and a Candy Dot from the Neutrals pack added to the centre.
- To add some extra interest, some Candy Dots from the Subtles pack were added to the bottom right of the chalkboard.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Pink Pirouette DSP
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Accessories: Hearth & Home Framelits, Petite Petals Punch, Elegant Dots TIEF, Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers
You can get more inspiration by viewing the rest of the blog hop by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.