Alisa has set an interesting set of colours for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Hop this week.
You may have arrived from Alison Barclay’s blog with another of her great creation.
I inked an acrylic block with Crushed Curry and Strawberry Slush, sprayed it with water and stamped onto Whisper White. When it dried, I stamped a couple of images from World of Dreams using Encore Silver Metallic ink. After adding this panel to a base of Crushed Curry, I cut a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper with the Large Scallop Edgelits and placed it down the side of the art panel. A simple sentiment from Chalk Talk was stamped tone on tone on the base to complete this clean and simple card.
I hope you are continuing to enjoy these weekly challenges as much as I am. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations. Now it is time to go and see what fabulous project Jane Riches has made.
Here is this week’s group for the hop:
Annette Sullivan – You are HERE
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
5 thoughts on “Artful Stampers Team Challenge Crushed Sparkly Slush”
Beautiful inked panel – lovely card 🙂
I love the way the colours have melded – very clever work, and a beautiful card
lovely soft card
Very pretty…I love how the two colours combined via the acrylic block stamping….just lovely!
gorgeous card. 🙂