It is only 5 weeks until Christmas. Have you started on your gifts and cards yet? Over the next few weeks, I will be showcasing a number of different Christmas ideas. I have already started on my stash. Click here for some of my ideas.
Today it is a very simple card.
I fussy cut around the negative Bermuda Bay Noel die cut from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits. [I used the actual die cut here.] This was layered onto an oval piece of Trim the Tree DSP which was then layered onto an oval piece of Bermuda Bay. The Sahara Sand base was embossed with the Filigree Frame TIEF.
How about that? Two cards quickly made with the one die cut.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?