Whilst surfing the net tonight, I found another great way to use the Label Card Thinlits. It is just perfect for a Christmas card.
I used a base of Textured Cherry Cobbler and added some Trim the Tree DSP. The tree and its ornaments from Festival of Trees were stamped in Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Encore Metallic Gold on Whisper White. The art panel was then cut with the label shape from the Label Card Thinlits. The sentiment is from Good Greetings, stamped in Garden Green on Whisper White and cut with a banner shape, also from the Label Card Thinlits.
A cute little step card. Thanks Debbie Henderson for the inspiration.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?