I haven’t used My Digital Studio for a while so I thought I would create a hyrid Christmas card for you today.
I printed out the bird and sentiment from MDS on Whisper White card stock. The sentiment was made into a banner using the Hexagon Punch. The bird was cut with a Labels Framelit and coloured with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Smoky Slate Blendabilities. Both panels were layered onto Chocolate Chip, a piece of Real Red Satin Woven Ribbon wrapped around it then this was added to a Naturals White base.
Whilst we don’t have Cardinals here in Australia, I still think it makes a beautiful Christmas card. Let me know what you think.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set – only a few weeks left in this promotion.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?