Just a quick post today. I have used Scallop Tag Topper Punch on some Naturals White card stock to create some Christmas tags.
Starting from the left, I used:
- Snow Flurries [retired] and Festival of Trees stamps, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon, All is Calm Specialty DSP
- Good Greetings stamps, Trim the Tree DSP Stack
- Festival of Trees stamps, All is Calm Designer Washi Tape, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon
- Good Greetings stamps, Santa & Co DSP
The ties are Silver Baker’s Twine.
I took the basic idea from the Occasions Catalogue and with a few strips of DSP and some stamps, I actually made 12 of these in a very short time.
These would be great to package up and give to your neighbours and friends during the next few weeks as an early Christmas gift.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set – only a few weeks left in this promotion.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?