Alisa Tilsner’s Artful Stampers Team Challenge Hop for this week is a colour challenge. You may just have arrived from Alisa’s blog. Enjoy the rest of the hop, and if you didn’t see Alisa’s beautiful creation, just follow the links from each blog and you will get back to see it.
Look at all the colours!
When I first saw them, I was a little overwhelmed – just with the number of colours. On second glance, I realised that they would work really well for a vintage type card.
I used Crumb Cake for my art panel and stamped the Corner Garden background stamp using Stazon Jet Black. I then coloured the image with Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green and Wild Wasabi inks and a Blender Pen. The panel was lightly spritzed with water to give a more ‘watercolour’ look, and then stamped in Stazon Cotton White with the small splotches from Gorgeous Grunge. To complete the vintage look, I ran the panel through the Beautifully Baroque TIEF then rubbed the Stazon Cotton White ink pad over the raised areas of the embossing. A piece of Venetian Crochet Trim was tied around the panel, and the panel layered onto Blackberry Bliss and a base of Wild Wasabi. All pieces had the left top and bottom right corners shaped with the Corner Rounder Punch.
I hope you are enjoying these weekly challenges and are gaining lots of inspiration from everyone’s creations.
Now it is time to go and check out the great project that Jane Riches has created.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set – only a few weeks left in this promotion.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
4 thoughts on “Artful Stampers Team Challenge Rich Bliss Wild Green”
Gorgeous card. 🙂
Beautiful textured card Annette 🙂
Looks great Annette, love the embossing too
Lovely Annette love the shim look the the embossing