Here is a vintage style card with the new background stamp I Love Lace.
I stamped I Love Lace in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and then embossed the panel with the Honeycomb TIEF. The edges were distressed and sponged with Crumb Cake ink. A piece of Whisper White Organza ribbon was coloured with a sponge dauber and Crumb Cake ink and wrapped around the panel. This was layered onto a piece of Very Vanilla which was also sponged with Crumb Cake and distressed. The base card is Soft Suede. The art panel is from the hostess set I Like You – stamped on Very Vanilla and sponged with Crumb Cake, cut with a Labels Framelit and layered onto Soft Suede before being added to the card with dimensionals.
Not my normal style, but I am very happy with the look.
Don’t forget there are only a few days to take advantage of the Big Shot and bundles deal. Visit my shop to get yours today.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?