This is a sample for the August 2014 “Clean And Simple” Creative Crew Challenge.
The image and sentiment from the Hostess set Bloom with Hope were stamped on Whisper White with Blackberry Bliss ink. The top right and bottom left corners were punched with the Corner Rounder Punch. I then used the Simply Scored Tool on the top left and bottom right corners and added a few scored lines between the image and sentiment. This was then layered onto a base of Blackberry Bliss.
Why not join in and see what you can do with this challenge.
Don’t forget there are only a few days to take advantage of the Big Shot and bundles deal. Visit my shop to get yours today.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?