Another of my August 2014 Creative Crew challenges to “Make It Manly”.
Here is a simple masculine card. I used the triangle image from the new Photopolymer Dotty Angles, inked it up with Crushed Curry and stamped it on Whisper White three times without reinking. I then layered it onto Pacific Point and a base of Naturals White. The sentiment is from Tag Talk and is punched with the Label Bracket Punch. I added some Candy Dots to complete the card without taking away the ‘manliness’.
Why not join in and see what you can do with this challenge.
Don’t forget there is less than one week left to take advantage of the Big Shot and bundles deal. Visit my shop to get yours today.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?