Today I have made a twisted easel card.
I cut an oval from the Oval Framelits on some scrap paper, used the reverse panel as a mask over a piece of Very Vanilla and sponged the oval shape with Sahara Sand and Coastal Cabana. Some silhouette images from World of Dreams were then stamped with Pistachio Pudding and Always Artichoke. I used the Essentials Piercing Pack to create a frame around the panel and created a Faux Stitched look using an Early Espresso marker. Some matching Candy Dots were added to the corners of the panel and a simple sentiment from Good Greetings completes the look. This was layered onto a base of Coastal Cabana.
On the inside, I stamped some more of the silhouette images in Always Artichoke and used a brad to hold the easel open.
Don’t forget there is only one more week left to take advantage of the Big Shot and bundles deal. Visit my shop to get yours today.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?