This is for the August 2014 “Faux Tile” Creative Crew Challenge.
I stamped the Sweetbriar Rose with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White, coloured it with Blendabilities, and then cut it into tiles. Each tile was covered with Crystal Effects and given time to dry. The tiles were then adhered to a piece of Whisper White which was layered onto Old Olive and then a base of Blushing Bride. Pearls were coloured with the Blush Skin Tone Blendabilities and added to each corner.
Why not join in and see what you can do with this challenge.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?