This is for the “Basic Black, Whisper White (or Very Vanilla) and Real Red” August 2014 Creative Crew challenge.
I used the Circle Card Thinlits Die to make a Circle Flip card with Whisper White card stock. The scallop border punch was used with Basic Black to create edges for the card. An image from Christmas Cheer [available in the upcoming Holiday Catalogue] was stamped in Real Red, cut with the scallop circle die from the Circle Card Thinlits set and layered onto a Basic Black Circle and then onto the card. The Real Red embellishment was a left over piece from a Banner Framelits die cut and is used to point to the sentiment.
Why not join in and see what you can do with this challenge.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?