This is for the “Neutral Flashback” August 2014 Creative Crew challenge.
I embossed a piece of Very Vanilla with the Filigree Frame TIEF and sponged it with Crumb Cake. The image [sneak peek from the upcoming Christmas catalogue] is stamped in Soft Suede and the small dots highlighted with Crystal Effects. The art panel was then layered onto a base of Soft Suede.
Why not join in and see what you can do with this challenge.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?