Today’s card also uses the MDS version of Santa’s List.
The Santa image was cut with a Window Frames Framelit and cut into four pieces to emulate a window. I then placed it on a piece of Cherry Cobbler. A sentiment was also added and then the Cherry Cobbler was embossed with the Square Lattice TIEF and layered on a base of Naturals Ivory. Dazzling Details added some sparkle on the cuffs and hat.
The same image as the other day, but a totally different look. What do you think?
Only a few more weeks to get your FREE products from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. Have you got yours yet? Visit my shop today.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Autumn.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?