Another Christmas card today. This one uses the MDS version of Santa’s List.
Onto a base of Naturals Ivory, I added a piece of Soft Suede embossed with the Argyle TIEF. The Santa image was cut with a circle die and sponged with Soft Suede. Dazzling Details added some sparkle on the cuffs and hat. The sentiment is from Greetings of the Season.
A vintage Christmas look.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Autumn.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?